Terms and Conditions for the Vanet Property Asset Management Full Property Management Offer
1) The Vanet Property Asset Management Full Property Management Offer (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Vanet Property Asset Management (“Vanet”) whose registered office address is at Greenwood House, 1st Floor, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0PP.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 09:00 hrs on 11 January 2021 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 01 April 2021 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and who owns a property which is not currently managed on a Full Management Service basis by the Promoter. The Full Management Service is subject to a £1000 (£1200 Inc. VAT) minimum fee per tenancy, per year. If the tenancy which is elected for the Promotion has less than 3 months before expiry then the Promotion will only be for the remaining length of the tenancy and the Promotion cannot be part used against a subsequent tenancy agreement.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into the Promoter’s Lettings Terms of Business Agreement on a Fully Management Service basis with the Promoter between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”). The terms of the Agreement apply at all times.
5) Customers participating in the Promotion shall receive three (3) months’ free Full Management Service fees (‘the Offer’). After the expiry of the three (3) month free Full Management Service fees period the Promoter shall then charge a Commission Fee charged as a percentage of the monthly rent payable over the term of the Tenancy, as set out in the Agreement. The Commission Fee shall be payable for the length of time the Promoter is instructed to perform this Service, including where the Tenancy is renewed or extended.
6) The management of the property is subject to the terms of the Agreement including but not limited to the payment of the Promoter’s fees for the Full Management Service after the three (3) month free period has expired and other additional applicable fees as set out in the Agreement such as Landlord Regulation Checks, Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), Gas Safety Certificate, Exclusive Tax Free Service or any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements. The Offer is not applicable to any of the additional required fees.
7) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
8) The Promoter reserve the right to suspend the Full Property Management Services in whole or in part if the Customer breaches any provision of Agreement including outstanding payments breach of any statutory obligations. The Promoter is not obliged to perform the Full Management Service until full payment of the outstanding amount has been made or the breach has been rectified.
9) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
10) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12) The Promoter reserve the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Discount is 0.00001p.
15) If you have instructed another agent on a lettings property management basis, please consider those terms before entering into the Agreement with the Promoter.
16) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.